Good reads from the internet:
1. Chicago is a tale of two cities – and really always has been. Chicago Review of Books on The South Side and segregation in Chicago.
2. How a TV Sitcom Triggered the Downfall of Western Civilization: This piece on Medium is incredibly accurate – and hits something that has always bothered me – even when I watched the show regularly. I can’t recommend this piece enough.
3. Buzzfeed was right – there thrillers look great – and I know for a fact some of them are.
4. Budget Travel’s list of travel reads – yet another list I’ve seen Where’d You Go Bernadette? on, so it’ll be added to TBR list.
5. I love Modern Mrs. Darcy – and her list of books she’s excited to read this year. Summer Before The War and Lilac Girls are popping up everywhere – I’m excited about them too!